- The Sanitizer Company Toprosan 75%Ethyl Alcohol Liquid Spray Bottle 8oz is FDA Registered National Drug Code Number 80149-001. Contents are vegan, Eco-friendly and biodegradable derived from natural plant-based sources to support ecologically sustainable systems. The Sanitizer Company Toprosan 75% Alcohol Liquid Hand Cleaner is Made in the USA. All items on this page are sold separately on Amazon.
- To sanitize; apply liberally, allow to air-dry or wipe with a clean, dry cloth. Use when soap & water is unavailable. Contains combustible alcohol. Keep away from eyes, ears, mouth and unsupervised children. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only. Stop use if irritation or skin rash occurs. Do not ingest, use on children less than two months old or on open skin wounds. If swallowed, seek medical or emergency help immediately.
- Create your own signature scented hand cleaner. Toprosan essential oils are 100% natural extracted from natural plants/seeds/fruits, etc. using the methods of steam distillation, cold press, etc. depending on the features of plants. Available in 10ml small brown bottles. For external use. To use on skin dilute a few drops in liquid. Avoid sensitive areas. Keep away from children.
- Essential Oils are used widely in aromatherapy and as organic, natural additives for cosmetics, lotions, perfumes and skin treatments. Their fragrances range from light, sweet, fresh citrus varities to deeper, earthy, organic scents.
- The Sanitizer Company Toprosan is FDA Registered National Drug Code Number 80149-001. Safe. Pure. Fine mist spray for skin and surfaces. Toprosan products are: Vegan. Biodegradable. Sustainable. Organic. Plant Based Products. Carbon Neutral. Eco Friendly. Save yourself and save the earth. Toprosan to protect and sanitize. Toprosan products do not contain animal products and are not tested on animals.