Blue Disposable Non-Medical Face Mask – 10-Pack
For Every 100 Sold We Donate 100 to the Homeless of the Coachella Valley
The Sanitizer Company’s Recipient
Well in the Desert
Palm Springs, California
The Well in the Desert has helped the economically and socially challenged residents of the Coachella Valley since 1996. The volunteers’ dedication and tenacious efforts to seek donations and maintain the non-profit have been at the forefront of nearly every major service to the poor. The Sanitizer Company has chosen Well in the Desert as the recipient for face mask donations in an effort to help Kill COVID-19 in the Coachella Valley! Donating face masks to the homeless is just one way we will help.
To join the fight against COVID-19, we partnered with a long-time business associate and factory to produce a high-quality, non medical, three-layer, disposable, non woven face mask at a very reasonable cost with a bacteria filter rate of greater than 95%! Every mask has an adjustable nose clip, comfortable blue pleated exterior and a non irritating white interior lining. For every 100 sold, we are donating 100 to the homeless of the Coachellla Valley. We’ve selected Well in the Desert in Palm Springs, California as our charitable recipient.
ABOUT THE MASK
This disposable face mask is comfortable, light weight, easy to breathe and hand sewn. The Blue Disposable Non-Medical Face Mask is constructed of non-woven fabric plus melt-blown fabric. It has a bacteria filter rate of more than 95%. The fabrication is soft and non-irritating to the skin. This face mask is perfect for everyday use, dust, pollution and to help prevent the spread of virus and bacteria disease causing agents. The melt-blown fabric has a (Bacterial. Filtration Efficiency) BFE ≧ 95%.
- The outer layer is SSMMS non-woven fabric, waterproof and skin-friendly.
- Middle layer is high quality Melt-blown fabric, filtrates non-oily particulates in the air, Bacterial filtration efficiency ≥95%, protect against bacterial, droplets, exhaust, dust, pollen, influenza.
- The inner layer is SSMMS non-woven fabric, sweat and skin-friendly.
- Low-sensitivity materials,comfortable, soft, non-irritating.
Product structure: Mask body, adjustable nose clip, Mask elastic band.
Product features of the non-medical blue disposable face mask:
1. Low breathing resistance
2. Adjustable nose piece
3. Non-sterile for single use
4. Elastic ear loop
5. Resists bacteria, dust, pollen, airborne chemicals
6. Particulate, smoke and mist.
7. Economical, practical, comfortable, fashionable and protective
8. Unique surface water resistance and soft lining
9. Non- irritating, fiberglass free and latex free
How to Wear the non-medical blue disposable face mask Instructions:
1. Open the Package and Hold the Mask in Hands. The Blue Side with Nose Clip is the outer side. When looking in a mirror, see the blue side. White layer of the mask touches your skin. Put the Fingertip on the Nose Clip and Have the Elastic Cords Hung Naturally around the ears.
2. With the Nose Clip Facing Upwards, the mask will cover the Nose, Mouth and Chin. Place the Cords Behind Your Ears.
3. Use the Index Finger of your Hand to Pinch the Metal Strip or Stiff Edge of the Mask So It Takes the Shape of Your Nose Bridge. Make Sure the Mask Fits Your Face-Shape.
4. When Removing the Mask, Avoid Touching the Front of the Mask (The Front of the Mask is Contaminated). Only Touch the Ear Ties and Throw the Mask into the trash or Medical Waste Container.
Application: Mainly used for filtering partcles in the environment’s polluded air. Designed for daily wear and one-time use. This product is COVID-19 non-medical grade and should not be used in an infected isolation ward, infected observation ward, infected operating room and other areas of hospital environment where COVID-19 is present. This mask helps protect and minimize the spread of bacteria and virus.
More Details About the non-medical blue disposable face mask:
1. Do not wear a mask that has been torn or interior exposed.
2. Although the mask is designed for a one-time use, most people use them more than once.
3. Replace with a new mask often.
4. Stop using this mask if irritation occurs.
5. Store in a dry and ventilated area.
6. Maintain the mask in its original shape.
Expiration Date: This non-medical blue disposable face mask when stored properly maintains its effectiveness for three years.